Monday, August 3, 2009

My first "Big Girl" Haircut


Mommy and Daddy took me to "Pigtails & Crewcuts" to get my first big girl haircut. My Nana had given me a trim a couple of times, but this was my first experience in a salon!


Mommy thought the building was SO cute! :)


This is how I looked BEFORE she brought out the scissors....


...and this is how I looked the whole time she was cutting! Mommy had to stand right next to me and hold me up so that the lady could cut my hair! Thankfully it was over quickly!


Tada! All done and I am happy to ring the bell of my firetruck and pose for pictures!


She even put a pretty "bow" in my hair as I liked to call it..even the next day when I wanted to put it back in my hair.


After we were all done, I got to choose a prize from the treasure trunk! I only took one even though my face is saying "I wonder if I can get away with a handful?!"

0 comments: