Monday, November 3, 2008

Catching up!

We're back! Mom is a bit of a slacker and hasn't updated my blog in 2 MONTHS! I have done so much growing since then! We will try to catch everyone up in just a few posts! I am now 14 months old! I am trying very hard to walk on my own...every day I do a little more and go a little further than before. Mommy has not caught me on video yet, but promises she will try her hardest this week to get me in action so that everyone can see how big I am!

Here are my 12 months pics! :)


1 comments:

Sharon's New Life said...

Amber,
Addie is a beautiful little girl! I know it seems like just yesterday you were bringing her home from the hospital.
Believe me when I say time doesn't get any slower... you'll look over one day and see a little girl where your baby once was.
Sharon:)