Monday, November 3, 2008

Random shots as the seasons change...

Mommy and Daddy took me out for a fall photo shoot...mainly to get some proof that I can stand up on my own!





While the weather was still warm, we walked down the baseball field that is just down the street from our house and let Boone run and I practiced walking some more...



This is the new crawl I developed...somewhere between a crawl and walking.
I was doing this pretty regularly for a couple of weeks!

Mandy (Mamoo) and Shane came to visit on their way through Atlanta...



Just some pics of me playing around before bedtime....


My favorite "toy" is mommy or daddy's cell phone!
I know how to open and close it, mash all the buttons, and I hold it up to my ear and say "Hey!"
I even call back the last person they talked to a lot of times!


Here is my funny crawl/walk combo again...


I have had a big infatuation with my books recently! I love to sit in my chair and look at them!
Mommy and Daddy have always read to me before bedtime, but it's definitely taken a new turn with my added interest. They can now point out more things to me since I have much more tolerance and a substantially longer attention span! (My increased vocabulary is from all my reading! Ha!)

0 comments: