Monday, January 10, 2011

On the 2nd weekend of Christmas...

Our next round of Christmas celebrations was the weekend before Christmas. We went to a shower for my Aunt Jennifer and her baby Brianna! We can't wait to meet that sweet little princess! However, I have taken to asking my mommy if she has a baby in her tummy since I have been around Jennifer while she was pregnant. That's a big "No!!"


Aunt Jennifer and Baby Brianna




Of course I wanted to play with all of the presents...including the carseat!
I was using it more like a rocker!

After the shower, we went to my Meme and Grandpa's house to celebrate Christmas! After we ate a delicious meal and opened presents, we went to "Christmas Lane" in Thomaston and looked at all of the houses decorated for Christmas!


Opening presents!


Rare sweet moments with Toribug!





0 comments: