Monday, January 10, 2011

On the first weekend of Christmas...

Christmas celebrations in our family start early (this year's first celebration was actually the weekend of Thanksgiving, but we don't have any pictures from that). We started the first weekend of December off with attending the CHOA Christmas parade...one of our few traditions as a family of 3.


Waiting on the parade to start

Abby Cadabby



The Grinch was my favorite Christmas movie this year!
I also loved watching "Buddy the Elf".




After the parade, we headed down to Cordele for Christmas at my Granny Rea's house with all of my Grandma's family! We had so much fun! It was the first time all of us had gotten together in a really long time and there were babies everywhere! I had such a good time playing with all of my cousins! It was a house full, but a blast!


Making cookies at Granny Rea's

Me and some of my cousins


Granny Rea and all of her Grandkids


Granny Rea with all of her Great-Grandkids (minus Lily who was sleeping).
This is what happens when you try a group shot past bedtime!

0 comments: