Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playing Catch Up

So...we'll play catch up since the last post. Addie just had her 5 month birthday on January 30th. She is getting to be such a big girl! It seems like she changes every single day...definitely starting to look more like her daddy. We have enjoyed this past month so much with her being able to do more things and having her personality start to show. She is so much fun...and quite the drama queen. Matt and I just have to laugh at her sometimes because she over-exaggerates so much! (We're not sure who she gets it from?)

I know how to melt mommy's heart...


I loved sitting in my bumbo seat...before my big brother Boone got mad and chewed it up.


This is REALLY how I sleep

My daddy thought this was really funny...


Are you gonna pick me up or what?


HI! :)

Mommy goes a little crazy taking pictures sometimes


Don't I look cute in a hat?


We are still working on sleeping through the nights...some nights are better than others. She has yet to roll over for her daddy, although the daycare tells us she does it there all the time too. For some reason, she just won't perform for him no matter how many times we try. Mommy thinks it's funny..daddy not so much!

0 comments: