Sunday, July 13, 2008

Are ALL of these people my family??

We can't go for a week in Cordele without having more pictures with family members! Here are some of the more recent...

This was me with Aunt Misty at one of her baby showers.

Me with my Grandma (mommy's mommy) at another one of Aunt Misty's baby showers.

Me with Aunt Cathy. This my Grandma's (see above) sister.

Me with my 2 great-grandma's (both are my mommy's grandmas). Granny Rea is on the left and GG is on the right.

This is me with Carlie. Carlie is my GG's (see above) brother, so he is my great-great uncle!

Me and Aunt Denise at the lake!

Nothing like falling asleep on Granny Rea's belly after a big Sunday lunch!

Me and Grandpa (mommy's daddy) on the 4th of July visiting Tori!

Me and Tori with Uncle Raymond. This is Aunt Cathy's (see above) husband. Aunt Cathy and Uncle Raymond kept me while mommy waited for Tori in the hospital and we had a great time!

This is me and Tori with Grandma and Papa Bill. Don't let that look on his face fool you..he may look tough, but I have him wrapped around my little finger! :)

0 comments: