Sunday, July 13, 2008

Playground Fun

Mommy and Daddy took me to the playground that is in our community. I had SUCH a good time! As you can see from the pictures, the smile didn't leave my face the entire time we were there! It was so much fun to swing and play on the slide! Mommy and Daddy said that we will have to go back more often because I loved it so much!


While I did love to swing, I did not lean back and I was not letting go of this bracket for anything!

This is what mommy and daddy call my "gummy grin". I am FINALLY getting some teeth, though, to fill up these gums! Pretty soon this smile will be ALL teeth! :D


The swing was definitely my favorite part of the playground!

Hi there!

Mommy wouldn't let me slide down this big slide by myself, but she put me down here to get some pictures.

I can't wait until I'm big enough to play out here all by myself!

This was me on the way back to the house. Mommy and Daddy think it's funny that I prefer to stroll with my feet propped up, but I am just more comfortable this way. I also ride with my feet up in my car seat.

0 comments: