Sunday, July 13, 2008

We went to the Aquarium!

Daddy's bank had a summer family outing at the Georgia Aquarium! So, I got to go and see all of the fish! There were some VERY big fish in there! However, it was a Saturday and there were a lot of kids there, so since I am still young, mommy and daddy thought it would be okay to skip through the small stuff and just let me see the big things for now. I thought it was very cool!



We finally found some fish I could see close up!

We got to walk through the underwater tunnel and this is how I was the entire time! It was so neat! Mommy and Daddy thought I was funny!

Daddy tried to teach me what the fish were, but I don't think he really knew what he was talking about.

Mommy finally got me to turn away from the fish tank for a quick snap.


Me and Mommy in front of the beluga whales!

I was disappointed to go home...this is my pouty face! :(

0 comments: