Sunday, July 13, 2008

I have a new cousin!!

Mommy and I went down to Cordele for a week to meet my new cousin Tori! My Aunt Misty (mommy's sister) was scheduled to have Tori on Monday, June 30th, but Tori was not ready to come and play yet, so she decided to stay where she was until Tuesday night. She was born at 11:10PM Tuesday, July 1st. She weighed 7 lb 8 oz and was 19 1/4 in. She is BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait until we can play play play!

Here she is! Miss Victoria Marie Dickerson!
She is so pretty!


Here is the proud new mommy with her baby girl!

Mommy is so proud of Aunt Misty!

This was the first time mommy got to hold Tori! She said that she could remember me being this small, but it seemed like awhile ago...because I am such a big girl now!

Mommy made a sign to welcome Tori home and my cousins Jordan and Jesse help put it up for their new baby sister! They were so excited for her to finally be here!

Mommy held Tori alot. I got a little jealous, but mostly just wanted to check her out.

Tori in her 4th of July outfit!

They let me look at her a little closer, but every time I tried to touch her they would tell me to "Be careful!!" So, I gave her some kisses instead.

This is the new family.

2 sisters, 2 husbands, and 2 babies! Mommy says that we are so blessed! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Mommy!!! We are truly blessed with 2 precious little angels!!!