Monday, October 11, 2010

I Turned Three!

I turned three on August 30, 2010! My third birthday was so much fun! I had a birthday party in Cordele and it was a Minnie Mouse theme! I really got into my birthday this year and told everyone how old I was! My Nana taught me how to do a three with my fingers by "putting the little fingers down", so I told everyone when I showed them how old I was "You have to put the littles down."

Here are some pictures from my birthday party!

My awesome birthday cake! Thanks, again, Aunt Melinda!

Present Time!

My birthday this year was on a Monday, so Mommy and Daddy brought cupcakes to my "school" and we had a fun time celebrating with my classmates and teachers!

My teachers at school: Miss Tonya, Miss Martha, and Miss Shell

After school and work, Mommy and Daddy took me to eat pizza for dinner at Mellow Mushroom and then we walked over to Coldstone for some birthday ice cream! Yummy!



I had a wonderful 3rd Birthday! Thank you to everyone who helped to make my birthday party a success and to everyone who came to help celebrate!

0 comments: