Monday, October 11, 2010

Summertime Fun

I got to go to two Braves games this summer! I LOVE going to Braves games and tell Mommy and Daddy everytime we pass the stadium that I want to go back! I have my tomahawk chop down and my favorite part is the Home Depot tool race!



Addie See - Addie Do

For awhile I insisted that I blowdry my hair every night like my Mommy does. I would not accept any assistance and had to use the brush like Mommy does too...Mommy was so worried that I would burn my head that she made me stop doing this.

Another way to be like Mommy - put on makeup! If I ever see Mommy getting ready to go somewhere, I have to put on makeup as well. Mommy usually just gives me some face powder and a brush and I am happy. Sometimes, though, I get into her bronzer without her knowing and this is what happens.

I LOVE going to the pool!


Date night with Daddy!


0 comments: