Thursday, October 14, 2010

A few of my favorite things

I wanted to tell you about two of my favorite activities to do (almost) every afternoon when I get home from school.

The first is finger painting. I got this really cool finger painting set that only shows up on this special paper. I'm pretty sure I got it for my 2nd birthday and Mommy and Daddy are just now bringing it out. I love to "do my artwork" and Mommy and Daddy think I am VERY talented!



Another thing I love to do is "cook". I usually ask to do this when Mommy is making dinner. I want to be in the kitchen with her so we finally decided that I should do something to occupy myself and stay away from the hot stove. So Mommy decided to put some flour in a bowl and give me a whisk to stir it with. Then Daddy decided that we needed some pepper in the mix (black with the white flour) and somehow it evolved into me wanting to "cook" it in the microwave and put it in the refrigerator to cool off. I am really into this and take my culinary skills very seriously....adding just the right amount of pepper (that is, until it's all gone).



Everytime I get the "dinner" out of the microwave I make sure to tell Mommy "It's very very HOT!" I love being the "cooker"!

0 comments: