Monday, October 11, 2010

Flower Power x 3

I got to be in 3 weddings this Spring and I LOVED every minute of it! Give me an aisle and I will walk down it without a hitch! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me and thought that I was so beautiful in all of the weddings!


First was Mommy's best friend's wedding. I took my job very seriously and held Aunt Natalie's dress everywhere she went..it was NOT touching the ground! I even wanted someone to come behind me and hold my dress and make a train. After the ceremony I tore up the dance floor at the reception. Mommy and Daddy could not drag me off of the floor..even for cake! I am so happy for Aunt Natalie and Uncle Ben!

The next wedding was Daddy's best friend. I was one of about 7 or 8 children in this wedding, so I didn't have quite the spotlight as I did for my first debut, but it was still a lot of fun and I had a great time! Mommy and I even got to go to the Bridesmaids luncheon and have some girl time! I love Aunt Shellie and Uncle Jared!


My last appearance this season was in my Mommy's uncle's wedding. I got to be in the wedding with my cousin Tori and it was lots of fun! I tried to show her how to walk down the aisle, but she didn't want much to do with it, so I walked down without her. Congrats, again to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Mary! Love ya'll!

0 comments: