Monday, October 11, 2010

St Simons

At the end of June, we went down to St. Simons for a short vacation with Randaddy and MJ. I really enjoyed the water and the beach this year! Here are some highlights of our trip.


We visited the pier and I loved watching the boats and seeing all of the people fishing. Afterward, we walked through the village and got ice cream and visited all of the fun shops!







MJ's sister was very nice and took us to the Beach Club on Sea Island! I had a GREAT time playing in their pools and chasing the birds! I loved the pool because I could walk in and play all by myself. I even told Mommy and Daddy that I didn't want them to play in the pool with me because I was a big girl and wanted to be "all by myself".




The beach was my favorite! I loved building sand castles and playing in the sand! I had such a good time that I asked Mommy and Daddy for the rest of the summer when we were going back! Thank you Randaddy and MJ for making this trip so much fun!

0 comments: