Monday, October 18, 2010

The Fair

This year Mommy and Daddy took me to my first fair! We went to the Georgia National Fair in Perry, GA. It was so much fun and I was big enough to ride all of the kiddie rides! I was a little nervous at first, but took right to it after the first ride! Mommy rode with me while Daddy took pictures! I got to eat lots of fair food like a corn dog, funnel cake, and cotton candy. I loved them all, but the cotton candy was sort of funny feeling in my mouth and I made a weird face when I ate it.


I LOVED riding the carousel. The horses were my favorite!





Me and Daddy taking our first snack break!


Me, Mommy, and Daddy on the Skylift. We could see the whole fair from up there!



I also got a pretty butterfly painted on my cheek. I cried when we had to wash it off that night!

I also got to see lots of animals...cows, horses, sheep, rabbits, pigs, sea lions, a giraffe, camels, zebras, turtles, and monkeys! I didn't care too much about petting any of them, but I liked looking at them and telling Mommy and Daddy to pet them for me. Here's lots of pictures of my animal friends!




I loved the fair and can't wait to go back next year!

0 comments: